Thursday, February 3, 2011

Best Place in the world / Worst Place

I think that the best place in the world to be would be somewhere tropical with NO SNOW! I really would enjoy living by water just because I like to layout by the sun, another reason would be because of how beautiful it is. I think there are many more things to do in the nice weather VS the cold. I wouldn’t want to live by myself though, so if I was too ever move I would want my family to come also. I feel like living somewhere tropical will help raisin your mood, because it’s known that the change of seasons will either strengthen or worsen someone’s depression. I think that the worst place would be is Rwanda. People die every day risking their life to get food or to collect pieces to help build a house. I learned last year that men sacrifice woman to go get dinner at night because the only consequence that happens to them is rape but for the men it’s being killed.

No comments:

Post a Comment